December Registration Update
Hanukkah is coming up quickly and there is no better gift than camp. Registrations have continued to pour in and both new and returning campers would agree that Camp Chi is the place to be. With some age groups nearing capacity, we want to take a moment and share with you which villages are close to moving to waitlists.
And if you have already registered, you can still refer your friends and save $150 for every new camp family you refer.
There are less than 10 spots in the following villages:
- Shoreshim Boys & Girls | 4th & 5th | Session 1
- Tsofim Boys | 6th | Session 2
- Chalutzim Boys & Girls | 7th | Session 2
- Chalutzim Girls | 7th | Take 2
- Habonim Girls | 8th | Session 1 & Take 2
- Habonim Boys | 8th | Take 2 & Session 2
- Noar Girls & Boys | 9th & 10th | Take 2, Session 1 & 2
- Yeladim Girls | 4th & 5th | Mini Session 2
- Pacific Northwest Trip | 9th & 10th
There are less than 5 spots in the following villages:
- Kadima Girls | 6th & 7th | Mini Session 1 & 2
- Kadima Boys | 6th & 7th | Mini Session 2
- Tsofim Boys |6th| Session 1 & Take 2
- Tsofim Girls | 6th | Session 2 &Take 2
- Chalutzim Boys | 7th| Take 2
- Habonim Girls | 8th | Session 2
- SIT Boys & Girls | 11th
Programs already on waitlist:
- Shoreshim Boys & Girls | 4th & 5th | Take 2
- Noar Girls | 9th & 10th | Session 2
After these programs fill, waitlists will form. If space allows, we will open additional cabins once there is a sufficient number of campers on the wait list. If your child is on the wait list, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We want to thank all families that have already signed up for Summer 2020. If you have not done so, please secure your space by registering today.