Eat Your Oatmeal
Did you know that January is National Oatmeal Month? Why January? Because this is the month when Americans buy more oatmeal than any other month of year. Americans make more than 346 million bowls of oatmeal in January!
Here’s some fun oatmeal facts:
- The most popular toppings for oatmeal are sugar, fruit and butter.
- 80% of US households have oatmeals in their pantries.
- The top use of oatmeal other than cereal is in cookies.
- Oatmeal is Ron Levin’s favorite breakfast option. That’s why we have it at camp almost every day.
- Oatmeal is a good for you! It helps lower cholesterol, is full of fiber and is loaded with vitamins.
- Best of all… it just tastes great!