Name that Staff Member Winners
Last week we challenged you to identify these cuties who grew up to be leadership staff at Camp Chi. Well now it is time to see who each punim belongs to and see who, if anyone, got them all right and earned a prize.
1. This cutie grew up to spend many years at the Tsofim village leader. That’s right. It’s Jori Wineburg.
2. You may not recognize her because she’s not wearing tie dye, but this is the baby version of our own SIT Director, Lexi Dockman.
3. No surprise this guy is snuggled up with stuffed animals. He was just getting ready for Daisy. That’s our own Kyle Kolling.
4. This baby sure cares about you. That’s because this cutie patootie is our Camper Care Coordinator Polly Cheeseman.
5. This one was tricky, but this is our own Inclusion Coordinator Jen Phillips.
6. This was hard because he doesn’t have his signature look yet, but this is a bandanna-less baby Jared “J Lo” London.
7. A camp mom and staff member, our very own Rachael Finkel was one adorable baby.
8. If you know her daughter, this one wasn’t too tricky, as they could be twins. This is Carrie Ross, our Supervisor of Community Care.
9. That hair still hasn’t quite tamed on Joelle Kelenson, our Associate Director.
10. This young man grew up to fill our bellies with great food and our souls with wonderful music. It’s our chef Rick McIver!
11. All the way from the UK, this is baby George Thombs, who has worn many hats over his years at Chi.
12. This smiley baby is still smiling to this day. It’s our own Operations Coordinator, Natalie Kozelka.
13. This baby had a long future at Camp Chi and JCC Chicago. It’s Brad Finkel.
14. That black and white photo is as timeless as the baby. It’s our own Director, Jon Levin.
15. This final baby was a 3rd generation Chi camper, and worked at Chi for 7 years. It’s Jessie Lankford.
A challenge indeed, but we did have a correct ballot from Jessie & Nancy Lankford! Congratulations!