Wanted: Guest Bloggers
We need your help! We’re looking for a few talented Guest Bloggers for Winkle’s Blog. This is your opportunity to share your thoughts about Camp Chi with the world.
We are looking for written pieces that are 500 words or less that have something to do with Camp Chi. Some ideas you could write about include:
- What makes Camp Chi so amazing
- How your life has changed because of Camp Chi
- A special or funny memory from camp
- Why you think other kids should come to Camp Chi
- An idea for something new at camp this summer
- Camp Chi’s core Jewish values of respect (kavod) and kindness (chesed)
- Anything else that you think would be cool to share with fans of Winkle’s Blog.
We know that a lot of campers and alums have written essays for school about Chi. If these pieces are the right length, they might be great for the Blog.
If you want to contribute, please email your post to Jamie along with your first and last name. We will review your piece and decide if we can post it. We won’t be able to use all submissions and we reserve the right to edit and adapt what you send to us.
If you have questions, please send us an email.