Centennial CHIrt Design Contest
Calling all Camp Chi artists, designers, and creatives! Last year, you provided so many great CHIrt designs that we are relying on your creativity to celebrate and honor our 100th birthday. That’s right, you have until the end of the month to design a CHIrt celebrating the centennial summer. Like last year, the best designs will get featured in our pre-camp Gear Store.
Contest details & rules:
- All CHIrt designs must be sent to us at email@example.com by February 28 as either a jpeg or pdf.
- All designs should be made in a vector-based art program.
- Please design a CHIrt with no more than 2 imprint locations (front, back, sleeve, etc.).
- While the template we provide has a white shirt, you can choose any color for the base of your design. Ours is just a sample template.
- Each design must include one of the Chi Centennial logos (below). You can incorporate it right into your design, tell us where you want it, or if you design a CHIrt with just 1 imprint location, we will put it on the sleeve.
- Designs may be altered for printing feasibility and selected designers will get 1 of their CHIrts for free.
DEADLINE EXTENDED! Designs are now due by 10pm on Sunday, March 7. Be sure either incorporate one of the logos below or indicate where we should add it, name your Centennial CHIrt, and put your name on the design page as well.
Don’t forget to download the Centennial CHIrt Contest Template