Preparing for Camp
Here you will find everything you need to know (and more) about getting ready and sending your camper to Camp Chi. We’ve compiled decades of experience, advice and tips which are helpful whether it’s your camper’s first or eighth summer at Camp Chi.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or email us any time. We also host events to help parents and campers get adjusted. Contact a member of the full time team for details.
We want your camper and the whole family to feel prepared for an awesome summer!
Camp Chi and Covid-19
This summer will be a unique camp experience. To help your camper prepare for the summer, please let them know that we will follow all guidance from the CDC in conjunction with the ACA for safe opening.
Here are some things we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Adding multiple sanitizing stations all around camp
- Ensuring that each camper brings with them ample PPE and we will provide additional as needed
- Daily health checks and temperature screenings
- Adding camp water bottle filling stations in place of water fountain access
- All cabins, bathrooms and other public spaces will be sanitized and disinfected prior to arrival
For more information, please read our Health and Safety guide