November Registration Update
updated 10:30am on 11/15/19
We had an amazing response in early registration this year. Both new and returning campers are clearly excited for the upcoming summer and we are too! With some age groups nearing capacity, we want to take a moment and share with you which villages are close to moving to waitlists.
And if you have already registered, you can still refer your friends and save $150 for every new camper you refer.
There are less than 10 spots in the following villages:
- Shoreshim Boys | 4th & 5th | Session 1
- Chalutzim Boys & Girls | 7th | Session 2
- Habonim Boys & Girls | 8th | Session 2
- Kadima Girls | 6th & 7th | Mini Session 1 & 2
- Pacific Northwest Trip | 9th & 10th
- SIT Boys & Girls | 11th
There are less than 5 spots in the following villages:
- Kadima Boys | 6th & 7th | Mini Session 2
- Tsofim Boys |6th| Session 1 & 2, Take 2
- Tsofim Girls | 6th | Session 2
- Chalutzim Boys | 7th| Take 2
- Habonim Boys |8th| Take 2
- Noar Girls | 9th & 10th | Session 1 & 2
Programs already on waitlist:
- Shoreshim Boys & Girls | 4th & 5th | Take 2
After these programs fill, waitlists will form. If space allows, we will open additional cabins once there is a sufficient number of campers on the wait list. If your child is on the wait list, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
We want to thank all families that have already signed up for Summer 2020. If you have not done so, please secure your space by registering today.