Registration Update: January 2021
As we entered 2021, we began our centennial celebration and the six month countdown to camp began. When we turned the calendars, one thing remained clear- families and campers are eager to return and celebrate as well.
Due to the ever-changing nature of the pandemic, and the restrictions and recommendations that we continue to monitor, registration from this point forward will look a little different. Under the village by village update is a detailed breakdown on how registration is working now.
If you have not already registered, and your camper wants to be at Chi in 2021, we really mean it when we say sooner is better, so register now.
Already registered? Great! You can still refer your friends and save $150 for every new camper you refer. Plus, new this year, the friend you refer also gets a $50 canteen credit.
Many our sessions are already on waitlists, or very close to it. Please review the list below closely.
There is limited capacity remaining in the following villages:
- Shoreshim Boys & Girls| 4th & 5th | Session I
- Chalutzim Boys | 7th | Session II
- Habonim Boys & Girls | 8th | Session I & Session II
- Noar Girls| 9th & 10th | Session II
- Garinim Boys & Girls | 3rd | Mini Session II
- Yeladim Boys & Girls | 4th & 5th | Mini Session II
- Kadima Girls | 6th & 7th | Mini Session II
The following sessions are already on waitlist:
- Shoreshim Boys | 4th & 5th | Take 2
- Shoreshim Girls | 4th & 5th | Take 2 & Session II
- Tsofim Boys & Girls | 6th | Take 2
- Tsofim Girls | 6th | Session I
- Chalutzim Girls | 7th | Session II
- Noar Girls & Boys| 9th & 10th | Take 2 & Session I
- Kadima Boys | 6th & 7th | Mini Session II
- SIT Boys & Girls | 11th
How Registration Works
We are working with all local, state, and federal agencies, experts, and professionals to ensure that we can run camp next summer in the safest way possible. That will likely mean that capacities will need to be limited, both to allow for more space in cabins and to allocate cabins that would typically house a regular cabin to be deemed extra isolation space, if the need arises.
Registrations during Early Bird were date and time stamped. Should it be necessary to limit capacity, we will begin filling spots with campers registered during Early Bird. As of November 1, each month is considered a new registration period. If it becomes necessary to limit capacity, spots will be determined by lottery based on the month in which you completed your registration. Should we need to institute a lottery we will notify all families registered during the month in question as soon as we know it becomes necessary to reduce numbers.